Saturday, June 16, 2007

My conversation with Scott Horton about the Middle-East

Yesterday I had the true honor and pleasure of being interviewed by Scott Horton, the fantastic Libertarian radio talk show host from Austin, Texas. His shows for Radio KAOS 95.5 in Austin are also streamed live the Internet through Antiwar Radio and are available on Scott's excellent blog.

I highly reccommend Scott's show (his list of guests is simply fantastic) and his blog to all those who want to listen to a different, truly American and freedom-loving, perspective on political events inside the USA and the US Imperial policies aborad.

Listen to my conversation with Scott here.

(For those who might not now about it, I also want to highly reccommend the website Antiwar.com which provides both excellent original contents (check out the list of columnists) and reprints of intersting information found elsewhere)

(audio in ogg format here)